Do you feel that 24 hours isn’t enough to get things done? Do you struggle managing and sticking to your daily schedule?
Celine and Stef share their best tips on how to manage time, organize one’s schedule, and ultimately get more done before the day ends.
(Note: Sorry for the audio on Celine’s end for this episode, it was raining in Marikina when we recorded this )
In this episode:
- How we all get overwhelmed by the stuff we have to do each day
- The difference between efficiency and effectiveness
- How we prioritize
- Learn what Stef does to blaze through her to-do list every time and stay focused all day
- How Celine uses her personal rhythms to get things done.
- Why multi-tasking isn’t as efficient as many think it to be
- The different kinds of productivity systems and how to find the best system for you
- Bonus tip: the magical Hemingway Pomodoro Technique ™ ® © for feeling more confident when you get back to work from your breaks
- Tomighty (for Mac and Windows)
- The Bullet Journal, official website is here and here’s an article about it at FastCompany
- “Finding Your Peak Working Hours” from Celine’s personal blog
- “Accomplish More: Work at Your Peak Times of Day” from Dumb Little Man
- Henry Miller’s 11 Commandments for Writers