You’re gonna love today’s episode because Celine and Stef reveal what they wished they knew when they started freelancing – so that you can avoid the mistakes they made and use their experience as direction and motivation for your own journey as a freelancer.
In this episode:
- Celine and Stef each share their top two things they wish they knew before they became freelancers.
- What happened as a result of not knowing these things? Here, they get real on the mistakes they’ve made and the opportunities that have slipped through their fingers.
- The two ruminate on what could have happened if they knew otherwise. Hint: Stef would have had her website ages ago while Celine would have earned more money as a freelancer.
- Stef talks about her initial fear of finding jobs outside of job bidding sites and Celine exposes her most awkward interview mistakes.
- Getting More
- The Charisma Myth
- Creative Market
- Edited to add: this blog post from Pinoy500 shows the screencaps of the negotiation that Celine mentioned in the episode.