We all do it, but few of us admit to it. Yes, we all procrastinate. In this episode, Stef and Celine tell their procrastination stories as well as share some of the procrastination woes of other Filipino freelancers. Why do we procrastinate? And, more importantly, how do we stop doing it?
Hint: we suspect that procrastination is just the symptom, it’s not the real problem.
(Also, this is a good one.)
In this episode:
- We define procrastination. What’s procrastination vs. just taking a break?
- Stef and Celine both share their procrastination stories.
- How Celine uses “The 5 Whys” to find the real reason behind her procrastination.
- Stef’s own techniques for beating procrastination. Sometimes all it takes is a simple change.
- We briefly tackle why our work fears are often silly or unfounded (“No one will die.”)
- On the consequences of too much procrastination – it can be more than just losing a client or job.