Have you ever felt tired or disinterested with your work? Do you feel unhappy and dissatisfied that you just can’t bring yourself to work on your clients’ projects?
If you’ve answered “Yes” to these questions, you might have the case of the burnouts.
In today’s episode, Celine and Stef talk about the state of being burned out, why this feeling exists, and what to do to avoid it. We also share our own “burn out” stories and what we do to cope with it.
In this episode:
- The signs and symptoms of burn out and how this can affect both your personal and professional lives.
- Celine and Stef share their stories of when they experienced their greatest bouts of burnout.
- The reasons why we feel burned out, even if we love our work.
- Concrete ideas and steps you can use and do to avoid feeling burned out. Sometimes, all it takes is a shift in perspective.
For this episode’s alternative Freelancer’s Toolkit:
- Stef suggests going out for coffee or heading to the gym for a good workout. It helps clear the mind and make you feel happier.
- Celine encourages you to stay in bed and sleep more, because your body needs rest and it’s something we tend to take for granted.