For those who are new to freelancing, this episode will give you an idea of what it’s like to start out as a freelancer and the steps we – Stef, Celine, and other Filipino freelancers we’ve asked – took to find and land our first three clients. (This is worth it, promise.)
In This Episode:
- Stef and Celine share the stories how they got their first 3 clients.
- We share the stories of other local freelancers as well, plus some international statistics. Turns out, the results are surprising: majority of freelancers don’t find their clients from job bidding sites. What does this mean for you?
- Local vs. Foreign clients – what’s the difference working with them?
- If you don’t know what to do next, we share how to do research as a new freelancer.
- Stats we discussed (click “Continue Reading” to check them out):